google search

Google

Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 2 Picks

This week we're gonna do things a little different. Instead of only giving you my gambling picks, I am going to pick all the games against the spread, but I'll put my gambling picks at the end. The gambling picks will be the games that I feel represent a good betting value. Let's get things started. Like last week, home teams in caps, my picks in bold.

RAMS -3 over 49ers
Packers +1 over GIANTS
STEELERS -9.5 over Bills
Texans +6.5 over PANTHERS
JAGUARS -10 over Falcons
Colts -7 over TITANS
VIKINGS +3 over LIONS
Cowboys -3.5 over DOLPHINS
Jets +10 over RAVENS
Chiefs +11.5 over BEARS
BRONCOS -10 over Raiders
PATRIOTS -3.5 over Chargers
EAGLES -6.5 over Redskins

Season(10-4-2)

Gambling Picks*

Saints -3.5 over BUCS
Seahawks -3 over CARDINALS
Bengals -6.5 over BROWNS

Season(2-1)

* Note: 5 out of 5 doctors recommend NOT following this advice. If you value your money at all, you should seriously consider NOT betting on the advice of an anonymous internet blogger.

No comments: