google search

Google

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Drew Brees...Your Dead to Me!



Drew! get your ass over on the fantasy bench and try to figure out the difference between your receivers and the opposing cornerbacks. You're done, if you're lucky, you might get a second chance in a few weeks when Philip Rivers has a bye. But that's a big might considering you're just as likely to get negative points these days. Rivers! Get your goddamn helmet and get on the field. You're starting. I'm sorry it took so long. Even with your great performance Sunday, I went into Monday's game confident. After all, how could I not be. Drew Brees carried me to last years championship game. He had shown signs of improvement in Week 2, getting me a win. Here I was after Sunday's game, down by only 6 points. My opponent only had LenDale White playing. Surely Brees would have no trouble whatsoever outscoring White by 6 points. Not when you're playing at home with the love and support of all of New Orleans cheering you on. So much for that.

No comments: