google search

Google

Monday, December 31, 2007

16-0: Congrats Patriots

Thats all folks. The regular season is a wrap, and for the first time in NFL history, a team has finished 16-0. Big props to the Patriots for the historical feat, and as for the New England fans: fuck off and die. It'll also be interesting to see if Belichick manages the Coach of the Year award, considering it wasn't long ago that most people were ready to string him up for the SpyGate incident and wanted his Super Bowls asteriskicized.

The playoffs are set now, with 4 wild card matchups this weekend. Redskins at Seahawks, Jags at Steelers, Giants at Bucs, and Titans at Chargers. Green Bay and Dallas got the two NFC byes, and New England and Indy get off weeks for the AFC. I'll get into these more later in the week.

After a 7-8-1 week(2-2 in the money though) I finish the regular season with a 119-126-13 record. Unfortunately, I only managed a 30-38 record on the games I put money on(actually worse, since I had a few unpublished bets that didn't work out so well either). But that's alright, cause this the playoffs are where the real money is made. I also got paid on all of my futures bets with the Bills, Titans, and Steelers all hitting the over on number of wins for the season.

On Wednesday or Thursday, I'm going to revisit my pre-season predictions to see how far off I was. It could be ugly, especially since my NFC champ didn't even bother to make the playoffs.

No comments: