google search

Google

Friday, November 30, 2007

Two missed picks

I somehow managed to forget two games when I made my picks this morning. Since I know everybody is especially excited against the Jets/Dolphins game, here they are:

Jets +1 over DOLPHINS: The Jets have only won two games this year: One against a the Dolphins in week 3, and one against the Ste...well it doesn't matter who they won their other game against. This will be the Dolphins biggest test of the season in their attempt to go 0-16, but I think they can do it without Ricky Williams, who made it all of 6 plays before going out for the season with a torn titty muscle.
Bucs +3.5 over SAINTS: Who knows which Drew Brees will show up. If its the one that lost to the Rams the Bucs will walk all over the Saints. If the Jaguar killing Brees shows up though, the Bucs could be in trouble.

No comments: